# Deploy Office
When deploying Office, installation and uninstallation can occur simultaneously, so you can combine multiple steps without having to perform them separately.
# Online installation
Open Office Tool Plus, go to deploy page, do the folowing things:
- Add product.
- Add language.
You may need to configure these options:
- Architecture: Click here for more information (opens new window).
- Channel: If you want to install Office 2019/2021 Volume License products, you need to change channel to Office 2019/2021 Perpetual Enterprise. For more information please see the details (opens new window).
When everything is done, you can start deploy now. The Office installer will only download required files and install Office from Office CDN. Internet connection required, but may consume less data traffic. After installation, the installer will clean up the cache.
# Offline installation
Do the following things:
- If you are using the Office ISO created by Office Tool Plus, mount it or unpack it, open Office Tool Plus in the ISO, then deploy Office as online installation.
- If you have Office image (iso) downloaded from other site, mount it or unpack it, then "Select file" on "Installation files management". Finally deploy Office as online installation.
- If you have not yet downloaded the Office installation, check "Download first, then deploy" on "Deploy settings". Finally deploy Office as online installation. This may consume more data traffic. After installation, the installation files will store on Office Tool\Office folder.
When you are using offline installation, the Office installation package determines which version of Office you can install.
# Modifying applications
Check applications that you want to install. Uncheck applications that you want to uninstall.
Keep others that you don't want to change.
If the applications does not have the items you want, such as Access, add a new product and select Access.
# Upgrade Office
Download Office installation from another PC, then make an ISO or copy the files to the client, add the same products as installed products, finally start deploy.
# Migration architecture
Office Deployment Tool supports changing Office from 32-bit to 64-bit (or 64-bit to 32-bit) automatically.
First change the architecture to the one you want. If you want to migrate to 64-bit Office, then select 64-bit now.
Check Advanced settings - upgrade settings - migrate architecture, then start deploy.
Office Deployment Tool will first uninstall your Office and then install the 64-bit Office.